Experience music. experience downtown.
Brookings Summer Concert Series
DATE | Every Thursday night between July 13 and August 27, 2017
LOCATION | 5th Street in Downtown Brookings
TIME | 5PM - 9PM
ADMISSION | FREE
Downtown at Sundown is seven weeks of sunshine, live music, cold drinks, local food and a friendly atmosphere. Now in its third year, Downtown at Sundown offers a family-friendly night out with free admission and free kids activities. Each week features a different opener and headliner, while food vendors and retail booths offer a little something for everyone. Bring your friends downtown every Thursday night for summer fun!
The evening kicks off with local musicians taking the stage at 5 p.m., followed by our headliners playing everything from the latest country and rock, to throw-back tunes.
- Feel free to bring chairs or a blanket for your comfort at the festival.
- No alcohol permitted outside the festival.
- No outside food or beverage allowed inside the festival.
- Must be 21 to purchase alcohol – Have ID ready.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- No soliciting or campaigning of any kind is allowed inside the festival.
- All media must check-in with Event Staff.
- This is an outdoor festival, so be prepared for the elements. Downtown at Sundown goes on rain or shine, but will cancel if there’s a threat of tornadic or very severe weather.
- Parking available in the 72 hour lot just west of the festival, as well as alongside streets in Downtown Brookings.
- Fifth Street from Main Avenue to Third Avenue will be closed at 1pm, but customer parking will be available until 3pm. All vehicles not moved by 3pm will be towed at owner's expense.
NOTICE OF PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY:
By entering the festival area, you acknowledge you’ve been informed and images/video clips of you may appear in future promotional materials.
All media must check in with a Downtown at Sundown team member when arriving at the event. All questions regarding media, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are used to purchase all food and beverage inside the festival. Tickets are only valid for one night and D@S does not allow any buy-back. All food and beverage sales end promptly at 9pm. One ticket is worth $1 and each vendor sets individual prices for their items. Downtown at Sundown accepts cash, check and credit.