TICKETS & WRISTBANDS
All food and beverage must be purchased with tickets. Retail vendors are required to be prepared with their own point-of-sale system and will not accept tickets as payment. Wristbands are distributed at both ticket booths. Everyone 21+ is required to wear a wristband if purchasing and consuming alcohol.
· One ticket is worth $1
· Each vendor sets individual prices for their menu items
· It’s not suggested to use tickets as a form of tip
· Everyone 21+ must have a wristband to be served any alcoholic beverages
*DT@SD is not responsible for acts of nature and is not liable for unused tickets. The festival goes on rain or shine. However, in the case of extreme weather, DT@SD will be cancelled
SOLICITING AND CAMPAIGNING
Downtown at Sundown prohibits the distribution by hand of any leaflets, pamphlets, coupons or petitions inside the festival area. In addition, DT@SD reserves the right to dismiss any organizations or non-profits requesting a booth for political campaigning. DT@SD does not allow any soliciting or campaigning of any kind inside the festival area.
DT@SD gives several reasons for this:
· The goal of Downtown at Sundown is to create a safe, family-friendly, central gathering place for community members to enjoy. We do not wish to subject our attendees to unwanted solicitation, nor is it a place to push specific agendas.
· The authorized vendors, retail, and non-profit organizations have gone through all the required steps, including paying a fee, for the opportunity to market their business or share information within the festival.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO
Downtown at Sundown operates video and photographic cameras at the festival in its entirety. By entering the festival area, you express consent and acknowledge you’ve been informed your image may be captured on film. Please reach out to DT@SD staff if you have any questions or concerns.
· All media personnel must check-in with DT@SD Event Staff
· Images/video clips may appear in future promotional efforts
· All questions regarding media & marketing may be directed to email@example.com