Vendor Structure & Criteria
accepting applications for the 2019 Season on March 1, 2019
If you are interested in showcasing your business or organization in front of 800+ people a week, consider becoming a vendor. Downtown at Sundown welcomes restaurants, boutiques, as well as local businesses and organizations to participate in the event. While the event offers 5 different vendor packages (see vendor options below), there are a limited number of spots. New this year is the addition of a Non-Profit Vendor, which offers a booth space at a discounted rate.
Please Note: All vendors must commit to all seven concert nights. Vendors will be considered for entry on a first come, first served basis. All vendor applications are reviewed by the Downtown at Sundown Committee.
2019 vendor application & contract
All paperwork and payment MUST be received for your application to be considered completed. Vendor spots will be awarded based on returned dates of completed applications and payment on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications may be submitted to: Brookings Convention & Visitors Bureau at 415 8th Street South or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
RETAIL VENDOR POLICIES AND STANDARDS
Downtown at Sundown (DT@SD) is committed to creating a quality event for all community members. DT@SD strives to offer festival attendees the kind of experience which fits into the overall style, brand, message, and purpose of the festival. In an effort to offer festival attendees a diverse selection of products, the DT@SD Committee applies the following policies and standards:
· The DT@SD Committee reserves the right to refuse any retail vendor if they are inconsistent with or deviates from the content, style, quality, or brand of the festival, as well as violates community standards of decency or otherwise infringe upon rights of others.
· Retail vendors must offer a tangible item for sale.
o Direct sales preferred, but not limited to
o No informational booths will be allowed as Retail Vendors (See Non-Profit Vendor Booth for informational purposes)
· Preference given to Brookings-based businesses.
· Retail vendors may only sell what the DT@SD Committee has approved in the application process.
· Retail vendors acceptance will be based on appropriateness, product uniqueness and the overall quality enhancing Downtown at Sundown, determined by the DT@SD Committee.
o The number of vendors with the same or similar products will be limited at the DT@SD Committee’s discretion. In case of duplication, the earliest application with fees paid will be selected first.
All Additional vendor inquiries contact:
Brookings Convention & Visitors Bureau
415 8th Street South
Brookings, SD 57006